Microscience Microscopy Congress 2014 has a major exhibition devoted exclusively to the interests of microscopy equipment manufacturers, imaging software suppliers, printer companies and their customers.
Building on 2012's European Microscopy Congress we anticipate that mmc2014 will be bigger and better than ever! It is a great chance to see the newest, most advanced products and techniques in microscopy. Take a look at the exhibitor list and floorplan to see who will be there and register your interest.
It will be located within a 4,640m2 hall that is adjacent to the purpose-built conference theatres, bringing delegates and exhibitors closer than ever.
Some of the many reasons to visit the mmc2014 exhibition:
- Over 100 companies exhibiting under one roof
- Advanced Measurement Technology in the 21st Century meeting - FREE to attend, please register via the online registration
- New and established suppliers
- Latest techniques and technologies in the FREE workshops to attend
- RMS Learning Zone - fully equipped lab so you can turn-up & learn
- Entry is FREE!
- The exhibition hall will include four technical workshop theatres, a prominent poster village, the enhanced RMS Learning Zone - a fully-equipped teaching and learning area -and refreshment and catering facilities.
There will be more opportunities to bring delegates in touch with exhibitors, with a full social programme and many networking opportunities.
Exhibition Opening times
Tuesday 1st July - 09.15 - 18.00
Wednesday 2nd July - 09.15 - 17.30
Thursday 3rd July - 09.30 - 15.00